Changes: Life, NSHAPE, everything

So, a couple weeks ago, I was diagnosed with diabetes.

I wasn't surprised (in fact, I requested the test), and I'm not upset--in fact, I've been needing a kick in the pants (as you can tell), and this was it. This was the wake-up call.

So, the NSHAPE challenge I've been attempting is... less relevant but also totally relevant? I do need to keep trying to instill healthy habits. In particular, my focus needs to be on my nutrition, but I still need to hydrate, sleep well, work out, etc. So in that sense, things aren't changing.

But, they ARE changing in that, this is no longer a time-limited challenge. This is no longer about "Let's see how I do," and more like, "I HAVE to do this, and I have to do this forever." So, the NSHAPE challenge is "no more" in the sense that, it's no longer a challenge and more just... my life, on the daily.

So, I'll no longer be updating about "the challenge," but I'll keep occasionally updating about my life and managing my diabetes.

Popular Posts